FINANCIAL WELLNESS AND CAREER SUSTAINABILITY
Disagreements about finances and common mistakes couples make when dealing with money are a leading cause of conflict in marriage. This program offers expert, yet practical advice for strategic planning and success in managing marital finances and supporting career objectives. It initiates a conversation and provides solutions for ways to avoid stress and conflicts about joint and separate accounts, dividing and spending money, and getting through financial hardships.
- Money management in marriage
- Wise financial principles for family
- Setting family-work life priorities
- Focusing on what God has called you to do professionally
- Maintaining marital bliss and career advancement
- (Rate is price per hour)